PianistAko Heide Abot Youtube profile PianistAko Heide Abot Google plus profile PianistAko Heide Abot Piano Files profile PianistAko Heide Abot Facebook profile PianistAko Heide Abot Twitter profile Subscribe to PianistAko

Save your $2.50 per sheet music
free OPM sheet music by Heide Abot




forevermore by juris mercy and compassion by aia de leon mahal ko o mahal ako by kz tandingan sa'yo by silent sanctuary pare, mahal mo raw ako by michael pangilinan thank you, ang babait ninyo by lyca, darren, jk, darlene

regine velasquez - you've made me stronger




OPM sheet music no. 130: ang pambansang awitin ng mga "broken-hearted" na ngayon eh nasa "moving on" stage ( kuno?!?! lelz jk )aminin nyo yan! hindi ito mawawala sa music playlist kasama ng kantang i will survive dava dava dava hehehehe ^_^v


i didn't know na pinoy pala ang composer nito, really....( sorry naman po ). all this time ang alam ko talaga eh remake ito ni ms. regine v... my bad! buti nalang in every song hinahanap ko talaga ang composer and lyricist hehe bagong kaalaman! hala sige, i'm sharing this piece to everyone which is by the way requested thru EMS. thank you ulit sa nagrequest, yoshi ^_^v


LISTEN to this demo by clicking the play button...




YOU'VE MADE ME STRONGER
sung by regine velasquez
composed by trina belamide
lyrics by trina belamide
password: 080711





DOWNLOAD HERE MAREKOY!

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8


SHEET MUSIC for FLUTE, SAXOPHONE, VIOLIN, etc.

page 1
page 2
page 3



YOU'VE MADE ME STRONGER
sung by regine velasquez


is it hard to believe i’m okay
after all, it’s been awhile since you walked away
i’m way past cryin' over you finding someone new
you turned my days into nights ( days into nights )
but now i see the light
and this maybe a big surprise to you


but you've made me stronger by breaking my heart
you ended my life and made a better one start
you've taught me everything from fallin' in love
to letting go of a lie
yes, you've made me stronger
baby, by saying goodbye.


if you'd rather believe i’m not over you
go ahead, there’s nothin' wrong with makin' believe
i know 'cause i used to pretend you’d come back to me
but time has been such a friend
brought me to my senses again
and i have you to thank ( i have you to thank )
for setting me free ( for setting me free )


'cause you've made me stronger by breaking my heart
you ended my life and made a better one start
you've taught me everything from fallin' in love
to letting go of a lie
yes, you've made me stronger
baby, by saying goodbye


think again
don’t feel so sorry for me, my friend
oh, don’t you know
i’m not the one at the losing end ( i’m not the one )


'cause you've made me stronger by breaking my heart
you ended my life and made a better one start
you've taught me everything from fallin' in love
to letting go of a lie
yes, you've made me stronger
baby, by saying goodbye


( but you've made me stronger by breaking my heart )
you ended my life and made a better one start
you've taught me everything from fallin' in love
to letting go of a lie
yes, you've made me stronger
baby, by saying goodbye
goodbye
you've made me stronger by saying goodbye.




for easy piano solo arrangements, click HERE
for piano chords, download it HERE
for instructions on how to download the music sheet ( GUIDELINES ), read it HERE
don't know how to read piano sheet music? learn how to play the piano for free, click HERE



PianistAko Heide Abot Youtube profile PianistAko Heide Abot Facebook profile PianistAko Heide Abot Twitter profile

if you liked this OPM piano sheet music
feel free to share this post... c'mon don't be shy :)

0 kontrabulates:

kindly AT LEAST leave a NAME or CODE NAME (lagay mo shaider hehe) don't just use ANONYMOUS so that i can answer your questions directly and BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING... please do read GUIDELINES first.


thank you. xie xie. arigato. kam sah hamnida. gracias. salamat ^_^